Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week’s theme is Top 10 Reasons I Love X. I love and hate this theme at the same time there are so many things I can talk about how do I choose just one? I’ve decided to go off the book realm and choose….DISNEY
1. Disney World is my favorite place in the world
2. My goal is to be a Disney Princess when I grow up
3. I can watch it with my 3 year old and enjoy the hidden adult humor
4. The music is awesome and addictive and makes me happy
5. It introduces people to classic literature fairy tales, Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland even Greek mythology
6. Everyone is so attractive even when they’re just waking up lol
7. When I’m sad I know I can turn on a Disney movie for an instant pick-me-up
9. The sequels are so good I mean the Toy Story movies are perfection
10. Walt Disney followed his dreams
For me Disney is timeless and wonderful and I have never associated Disney with anything but happy memories. The movies are amazing and unique with a wonderful set of memorable characters. I admire Walt for taking nothing and turning it into a lifestyle. I love that just like books my love of Disney has helped to introduce me to cool new people.
What was your Top 10 list this week?